Saturday, February 1, 2014

When you give a girl two sticks. . .

She'll want a ball of yarn.

When you give her a ball of yarn,
She'll want a pattern to use.

When you give her a pattern,
She'll want to give it to someone.

When she has someone to give it too,
She'll want another project.

When she has another project,
She'll want some more sticks.

~~

Hello everyone!

I'm Joy, a knitter, crocheter, tatter, and spinner who wants to learn more!
Okay. . . I'm a bit of an over achiever.
My current craft is knitting.
Especially socks.
I'm a college student who deams of the country and other worlds.
I'm a Christian who cannot get enough of the Word.
I'm, well, me.
I'm who God has made me to be.
I'm hoping to share here what I'm currently working on, and possibly share tips when I come across them.

Happy crafting!

SDG
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment